Create a track by importing your data using a CSV
Lattice makes it easy to add a track by allowing admins to upload competencies and levels by CSV.
Uploading a track from a CSV
- Navigate to Admin > Grow > Tracks.
- Select Create Track and then Upload from CSV.
- Download our CSV template.
- Name your track and add any corresponding competencies, levels, and expectations. Note: Your .csv needs to use commas as separators. Please make sure there are NO empty rows in the matrix.
- Upload CSV into the platform and select Add to Lattice.
- If necessary, make any adjustments to your track within the matrix.
Once you have created the track, the next step is to assign your employees and publish.