Employees can view the track and level they have been assigned to by an admin or Grow admin.
- Navigate to Grow > Career Tracks.
- The Career Tracks page will open to the track you've been assigned. Your level will be highlighted in blue.
The Grow Career tracks page includes the following:
- Track: contains all the levels that are relevant for progression
- Level: sometimes called job classification, the expectations around each competency, depending on where you are along a track. Your assigned level will be highlighted in blue.
- Expectation: the expectations you must meet for each competency for your role
- Competencies: skills or characteristics needed to succeed in a role
- Competency theme: grouping of competencies based on similar characteristics
- All published company tracks, if visible, along with the associated track group