The peer selection warning banner notifies managers or admins that a peer nominee has surpassed the peer nomination limit set when configuring the review cycle. Learn more in Limit the Number of Peer Reviewers Within a Review Cycle.
Before you start
- The warning banner doesn't prevent an individual from requesting or approving a highly nominated peer reviewer.
- If there is no set limit for a review cycle, the banner will appear when an employee has been nominated five or more times.
Peer selection warning banner
The warning banner will appear during the peer selection phase of a review cycle during nomination or approval. The text will read as follows:
[Peer reviewer] has already been nominated to write [number] peer reviews. Are you sure that you would like to nominate Jane Johnson to write a peer review about you? If not, please select someone else to write your peer review.
The banner will appear in four places:
- When employees nominate peer reviewers
- When managers nominate peer reviewers for their direct reports
- When managers override their direct reports' peer nominations
- When admins override peer nominations