With scored attributes, companies can better customize the review process to evaluate their employees on the qualities that the company values the most (on a scale that makes the most sense to them).
Attributes that are commonly used include:
- Performance (pre-populated in Lattice)
- Behavior (pre-populated in Lattice)
- Communication Skills
- Overall (how an employee is doing "overall")
- Find more samples here!
Using Scored Attributes
- Create scored attributes. The first step is to create scored attributes based on the qualities you want to measure.
- Add Scored attributes to a Review Cycle. Next, add the scores you created to the review cycle and determine reviewee visibility into those scores in their final review packets.
- Managers submit scores. Once the review cycle begins, managers will be able to submit scores for their direct reports.
- Analyze scores. Utilize the Results page to view how reviewees were scored.