With scored attributes, companies can better customize the review process to evaluate their employees on the qualities that the company values the most (on a scale that makes the most sense to them).
Attributes that are commonly used include:
- Performance (pre-populated in Lattice)
- Behavior (pre-populated in Lattice)
- Communication Skills
- Overall (how an employee is doing "overall")
- Find more samples here!
Using Scored Attributes
- Create scored attributes. The first step is to create scored attributes based on the qualities you want to measure. If you find yourself needing to edit the scored attribute, you'll be able to do that as well.
- Add Scored attributes to a Review Cycle. Next, add the scores you created to the review cycle and determine reviewee visibility into those scores in their final review packets.
- Managers submit scores. Once the review cycle begins, managers will be able to submit scores for their direct reports.
- Analyze scores. Utilize the Results page to view how reviewees were scored.