Learn how to set the requirement for tags, priority, and goal cycle fields.
You may want to make specific goal fields optional, required, or hidden, so we have given all Admins the ability to customize the optionality from your Goal Settings page.
Before you start
If you edit a goal that was created before a certain field was required, when you edit the goal you will be prompted to fill out the required field.
Adjusting your Goal Fields
- Navigate to Admin > Goals > Settings.
- Under Advanced, you can set the following:
- Tags: Required, Optional, Hidden
- Priority: Optional, Hidden
- Goal cycles: Required, Optional
- Require a parent goal (if applicable): Required, Optional
- Save your changes at the top of the screen.
If a field has been set to be required, it will appear within the goal creation main page. Employees will receive an alert preventing them from creating the goal until the fields are selected.