A feature that highlights your organization's celebrations
One of the ways to keep team culture-positive is to celebrate birthdays and work anniversaries. With Lattice’s Celebrate feature, you can celebrate your team members in the office or wherever you are with our new Overview tab on the company page.
Lattice will pull employee data for the following celebrations:
- Birthdays (this does not include an employee's birth year)
- Work Anniversaries
- New Hires for employees who started in the last 30 days
Enable and configure employee celebrations
- Navigate to Admin > Company > Settings.
- Navigate to the Celebrate employees section and toggle it on.
- Select which celebrations you would like to share with your organization.
- Choose whether to Display celebration flair. Flair will appear on an employee's avatar when they have an upcoming event.
- Choose to toggle on Celebrations notifications.
- Click Save.
Note: If notifications are toggled on, birthday and work anniversary notifications will go out regardless of the selections made when configuring Celebrate.