Admins can pull and link HRIS custom attributes into Lattice. Any updates to your user attribute within the HRIS will sync to Lattice.
The attributes you can pull into Lattice from your HRIS correspond to the user attributes types that Lattice currently supports. Lattice offers multiple-choice, relationship, and numeric ranges as user attributes. These user attributes may be named differently within your HRIS. For example, a multiple-choice attribute in Lattice is linked to the coded menu attribute in ADP.
Before you start
- You must be an admin in both Lattice and your HRIS to import attributes into Lattice.
- Ensure that this attribute already exists within your HRIS. The name of the attribute in Lattice should exactly match the name of the attribute in your HRIS.
- Although ethnicity and sexual orientation are default attributes, Engagement cannot be filtered by them. Import these attributes as custom attributes to filter survey results.
- Tabular (table) fields are not supported.
Sync custom user attributes
- Navigate to Admin > People > User attributes.
- Select Create custom attribute > Import custom attribute from HRIS to open the HRIS attribute modal.
- Under Attribute name, select the custom attribute within your HRIS you want to import.
- (Optional) Adjust the Visibility of the custom attribute.
- Select Add attribute.