Differentiating between the different user designations in Lattice
There are four different types of users in Lattice. You can see which employees fall under each type on the "People" section under the "Admin" page of your Lattice account.
- All: A list of employees from all of the user types below.
- Active: Employees with a currently active platform on Lattice.
- Invited: Employees who have been invited to Lattice, but who have not yet created their profile.
- Created: Created users will only show in Lattice if created via CSV upload or HRIS sync, but not yet invited.
- Deactivated: Employees who are deactivated will no longer be able to access their Lattice Accounts.