Once Manager action plans have been enabled and role-based results views have been shared, managers can create their own action plans based on the survey results only from their direct reports.
- Navigate to the Engagement page within the discovery navigation bar.
- Select Start action planning next to the desired survey.
- Enter Results > Questions.
- Select the flag icon next to the questions you would like to focus on.
- Once you have flagged your questions, enter the Action plans tab.
- Select Edit action plan here to see all flag questions within the action plan.
- Click Create a focus area to add questions you flagged to your action plan.
- Add a title, an optional description, and select action plan settings:
- Due date
- Select Create a new action to create an action that will help the team meet the expectations of the focus area. Depending on the specific individual question you have flagged, Suggested Actions will be listed to include as an action in your action plan.
- Select Publish action plan > Publish.
*Note: You can select the option for either Public or Private visibility. Public visibility will give Survey Admins, your reports, your manager, and owners of this action plan visibility. Private visibility will give Survey Admin, your manager, and owners of this action plan visibility.