Once Manager action plans have been enabled and role-based results views have been shared, managers can create their own action plans based on the survey results only from their direct reports.
- Navigate to Engagement > Start action planning > Results > Questions.
- Select the flag icon next to the questions you would like to focus on.
- Once you have flagged your questions, enter the Action plans tab.
- Select Edit action plan to see all flag questions within the action plan.
- Click Create focus area to add questions you flagged to your action plan.
- Add a title, an optional description, and select action plan settings:
- Due date
- Public: Survey admins, your reports, your manager, and owners of this action plan can view
- Private: Survey admins, your manager, and owners of this action plan can view
- Select Create a new action to create an action that will help the team meet the expectations of the focus area. Depending on the specific individual question you have flagged, Suggested Actions will be listed to include as an action in your action plan.
- Select Publish action plan > Publish.
Note: Drafted action plans will not be visible to admins.