Admins can enable Updates for your entire organization or a subset of users.
Before you start
- The activation settings will only make the tool available to users. Updates settings will still need to be manually set or turned on for each individual by either a manager or an admin.
- Employees who do not have a manager cannot post Updates.
Adjust activation settings
- Navigate to Admin > Updates > Settings.
- Under Activation Settings, select one:
- Enable for everyone
- Enable for specific employees
- Disable Updates
- (Optional) If Updates is turned on only for a subset of users, you must select them by department or fields. This will prevent any user not assigned to the selected department or field from having visibility into the tool.
- Click Save.