How to swap a review template in a review cycle
Before you start
- Any drafted or submitted reviews will be deleted after swapping the review template.
- After swapping a review template, any previously submitted reviews will be reopened.
- Reviewers will receive a notification with an export of their submitted or draft responses to complete the review with the new template.
This article covers the following topics:
- Swap review template
- View previously submitted reviews for reviewers
- View previously submitted reviews for admins
Swap review template
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Auditing.
- Select and enter the desired review cycle.
- Select Edit review cycle.
- Navigate to Configuration > All templates.
- Select the swap arrows icon.
- The Switch template modal will appear –– Select Select template next to the desired template.
- Select Apply changes.
View previously submitted reviews for reviewers
Once you swapped a review template, submitted reviews will automatically be reopened. Reviewers will receive an email notification letting them know that there has been a change to the review cycle.
Reviewers will also receive an export of their submitted or drafted responses to refer to when completing their review in this updated review template.
You can find an example of that notification below:
View previously submitted reviews for admins
To view the responses submitted with the original templates:
- Within the review cycle, select the ellipsis (...) > Audit log.
- The Audit log modal will appear –– Select Download again next to the file of old responses.