If anything in the CSV does not match or if there is any error, none of these historical goals will be uploaded into the system. You will have to double-check the CSV and re-upload accordingly. Please note, Lattice does not notify goal owners after a goal associated with them has been uploaded.
Upload historical goals
Step 1: Navigate to Admin > Goals > Settings.
Step 2: Under Upload historical goals from CSV, click Upload Goals.
Step 3: Download template.
This template will help you format your Goals correctly and upload these historical Goals into Lattice. The template you re-upload into Lattice must meet the following requirements:
- The email address for the goal owner must match the current email address for the user within Lattice
- The "state" of the goal must be "incomplete" or "complete"
- The "type" of Goal must be "binary", "digit", "dollar", or "percent"
- If "digit", "dollar", or "percent", the goal must have starting amount, progress amount and goal amount
- Private must be either "true" or "false". Private Goals are visible only to the owner and their manager. Public Goals are visible company-wide
- Dates must be in ISO 8601 formatting (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Key results will need to be included as separate goals
Step 3: Click Upload CSV and add your CSV.