To upload individual historical goals, upload them through a CSV in Lattice. This will upload goals with the associated employee using that employee's unique email address as an identifier.
Please note: If anything in the CSV does not match or if there is any error, none of these historical goals will be uploaded into the system. You will have to double-check the CSV and re-upload accordingly.
Step 1: Under Goal "Settings" in the "Admin" panel, click "Upload Goals" in the historical goal section
Step 2: Download the template
This template will help you format your Goals correctly and upload these historical Goals into Lattice. The template you re-upload into Lattice must meet the following requirements:
- The email address for the goal owner must match the current email address for the user within Lattice
- The "state" of the goal must be "incomplete" or "complete"
- The "type" of Goal must be "binary", "digit", "dollar", or "percent"
- If "digit", "dollar", or "percent", the goal must have starting amount, progress amount and goal amount
- Private must be either "true" or "false". Private Goals are visible only to the owner and their manager. Public Goals are visible company-wide
- Dates must be in ISO 8601 formatting (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Key results will need to be included as separate goals
Step 3: Re-upload your formatted CSV
Editing Historical Goals
Once a historical goal is uploaded, reactivate the goal within Lattice to edit.