Whether a manager is creating a goal for their direct report or a project lead is creating a goal for their team, all employees can create a goal for anyone else in the company.
Create a goal for an employee
- Navigate to the Goal creation page.
- Navigate to Home > Create goal > Objective or Key result.
- Navigate to Goals > Create > Objective or Key result.
- The Goal Creation page will open –– Next to the Details section, select Edit.
- Enter your desired fields.
- Within the Owners field, add the employee as an owner.
- Whether you choose to create an objective or key result, the owner will default to the goal creator (you). Remove the goal creator, if needed, and add the employee as the new owner.
- Select Publish or Save Draft.
Note: Goal owners and their managers can view and edit saved drafts.