How to introduce your team to Lattice
You only get one chance to make a first impression; that's why we want to help you get your company excited to join Lattice. Below you will find a sample email to send to your company to introduce Lattice to your team.
Goals and Reviews Only
We are super excited to share with you the launch of Lattice, our new Performance Management Process that includes two key process steps:
- Identification of Personal Goals
- Performance Reviews meetings between employees and their managers.
Instead of traditional annual performance reviews, we will be implementing a much lighter weight process.
The general idea is this: ahead of each quarter, employees with managers will spend some time thinking about your top priorities for the coming months. At the end of each quarter, you will look back at how the quarter went, providing an opportunity for two-way feedback on what went well and what could be improved.
We'll discuss more as time goes on, but I wanted to put this on your radar now! If you do want to do some thinking ahead of time, here are some questions to get your thinking started:
Ideas when thinking about your own Personal Goals:
- What are the things you are working on that could be most impactful to ______ overall? (Note: the top company goals will be visible to you in Lattice to help guide your thinking.)
- What could you do to drive the most success for your team?
- What would you personally most like to accomplish?
The types of questions that will prompt our end of quarter Performance Reviews:
- To what degree did you accomplish your quarterly goals?
- What is going well? What could be going better?
- How do you feel the quarter went overall? If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.