How to give any user permission to manage the entire goal program
An admin can give any user in their organization permissions to manage the Goals tool for their company.
This role allows users to:
- Adjust goal settings
- Create company and department goals
- View public and private goals
- Manage goal cycles
Configure a custom role
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Permissions.
- Enter the Custom roles tab.
- Click Create custom role.
- Enter the custom role's Role name.
- Add the Role members that will be given the additional permissions.
- Under the Global permissions section, click on the checkmark next to each desired permission to enable:
- Own goal program: Role members will manage the entire goal program. They will have full access to goal settings, creating company and department goals, and viewing public and private goals.
- Create company or department goals: Role members can only create company and department goals
- Manage goal cycles and reporting: Role members can only manage goal cycles and view reports for the company
- Select Create role.