How to give any user permission to create and edit tracks, competencies, job levels, and expectations
A super admin can give any user in their org special permission to add employees to tracks and create and edit tracks, competencies, job levels, and expectations.
Learn more in Administering Grow.
Before you start
Global permission role owners will not have visibility to view growth plans or publish/unpublish tracks. Note, that this permission will not be available in the list of global permissions unless Grow is enabled.
Configure global Grow permissions
- Navigate to Admin > People > Permissions.
- Enter the Custom roles tab.
- Click Create custom role.
- Give the role a name.
- Search and select the role members that will be given role permissions.
- Under Global permissions, check the Grow check box.
- Click Create role.