An admin can give any user in their organization permissions to manage the Compensation tool for their company.
This role allows users to:
- Create, view, and edit compensation data
- View market compensation data
- View benchmarked compensation data
Learn more in Compensation Roles and Permissions.
Configure a custom role
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Permissions.
- Enter the Custom roles tab.
- Click Create custom role.
- Enter the custom role's Role name.
- Add the Role members that will be given the additional permissions.
- Under the Global permissions section, click on the checkmark next to each desired permission to enable:
- Manage compensation: Role members will manage compensation. They will have full access to compensation data, including bands, employee pay, and compensation cycles. They will also have access to market compensation data.
- View market compensation data: Role members will have visibility to market compensation data.
- Select Create role.