The Engagement Overview page allows admins and Engagement admins to view and manage all Lattice surveys created for their company. To access the Engagement Overview page, navigate to Admin > Engagement > Overview.
Survey types include (ordered by employee lifecycle):
Your survey program
The Your survey program section lists each survey type. Survey types will be ordered first by employee life cycle and then the most recent end date.
The actions visible for each survey type are dependent on the following:
- Get started: Visible if you have not yet launched a survey. Clicking will take you to the respective creator page.
- Manage participation: Visible for active surveys. Clicking will take you to the Participation page of the survey.
- Finish setup: Visible if you have started creating a survey but have not yet published it. Clicking will take you to the respective Settings page.
- View results: Visible for ended surveys. Clicking will take you to the Results page.
- Duplicate survey: Visible if it has been six months since the last engagement survey
Pin a survey
Admins can pin up to six surveys to the page to ensure they are always visible. Pinned surveys are visible to both admins and Engagement admins.
To pin a survey, click Pin recent survey > Select a recent survey from the dropdown.
The Recent surveys section surfaces a list of the four most recent active or ended surveys. Click View all to be taken to the Surveys page to view a list of all surveys created.