Admins have visibility into a list of their organization's growth areas to ensure that managers and direct reports utilize the tool to keep up with their employee development.
Who can see the Growth area log?
- Admins will have access to the growth area log from the Admin page view.
- Employees with custom role permissions can access their assigned group's log from the Admin page view.
Growth area log
The Growth area log lists each growth area created by employees with Grow enabled. To view an individual growth area, click on the row to be taken to the growth area in a new tab.
What information is available within the log?
- Owner: The employee who has been assigned the growth area
- Title: The name of the created growth area
- Linked competency: The name of the competency that the growth area is linked, if applicable
- Competency track: The track the linked competency was selected from, if applicable
- Actions: The number of actions added to the growth area
- Status: Whether the growth area is Active or Complete
- Last updated at: The date the growth area was last updated
- Due date: The growth period end date
- Track level: The track level the owner has been assigned
- Manager: The name of the owner's manager
- Department: The department the owner has been assigned
You can sort each column by ascending or descending order by clicking on the column title.
To take a deeper dive into your data, you can use the following filters:
- Competency name: View all growth areas that have been linked to a specific competency
- Linked competency track: View all growth areas that have been linked to a competency from a specific track
- Status: View all growth areas that are either Active or Completed
- Owner's name: View all growth areas assigned to a specific employee
- Owner's manager: View all growth areas assigned to a specific manager's direct reports
- Owner's department: View all growth areas assigned to a owners who are a part of a specific department
- Last updated at: View all growth areas that have been updated either within the last 3 months, 6 months, or year
- Due date: View all growth areas that have a growth period end date within the last 3 months or the next 3 and 6 months.