Managers, welcome to Lattice!
Lattice helps companies evolve their performance management system with performance reviews, real-time feedback, clear goal setting and one-on-one tools.
The platform includes tools to help you manage:
To get started, you will first want to learn about the three pages that you have access to in Lattice:
You can learn how to navigate between these pages here.
Next you will want to learn Lattice's performance management tools:
- Creating a Goal
- Updating a Goal
- Creating a Goal for your Direct Report
- Viewing your Direct Reports' Goals
Manager Tools (1:1s and Updates):
Using Manager Tools as a Direct Report:
Using Manager Tools as a Manager:
- Enabling 1:1s for your Direct Reports
- Using 1:1s with your Direct Reports
- Marking 1:1s Reviewed
- Enabling Updates for your Direct Reports
- Customizing Updates for your Team or Individual Direct Reports
- Viewing your Direct Reports' Updates
- Continuous Feedback
- Giving and Requesting Feedback in Lattice
- Requesting Feedback about your Direct Report
- Giving Feedback in Slack
- Giving Feedback from your email inbox (gmail and outlook)
- Viewing Feedback and Notes for your Direct Reports
- Nominating Peer Reviewers
- Completing your Review
- Sharing Review Packets with your Direct Reports
- Receiving your Review Packet
- Accessing Review Cycles for your Direct Reports
- We host a 30-minute online training session twice a month. Sign up for the next session here!
- Check out the rest of our Help Center for more how-to guides and videos!
- Check out our Performance Management Library to see all of our Ebooks, blog posts, and other resources!
Sill have questions? Please feel free to chat us directly by using the chat icon in the bottom right corner on our website or email us at [email protected].