Enabling and Disabling Features
Some organizations choose to rollout core Lattice features (Reviews, Goals, Check-ins, Feedback) one at a time.
You can find all customization options (by feature), within the admin page under “Administration.” Click on “Settings” within each feature for setting options.
If you would like to disable (hide) or enable a core feature from your organization, follow these steps below:
Step 1: Navigate to the "Admin" panel found on the top navigation bar
Step 2: Scroll down and click on the tool you would like to enable
Step 3: Click on "Settings"
Step 4: Scroll down to toggle to enable/disable
Before launching Lattice, take the time to make sure that the setup is right for your company.
- Set “goals” display name
- Set default goal visibility
- Determine update reminder cadence
- Determine if you want Goals visible in the Org Chart
- Create goal tags
- Enable employee sentiment score
- Enable public or private updates
- Enable manager override (and customize questions & cadence)
- Adjust manager visibility for private feedback
- Set company values
Note: Reviews are fully customizable but will be customized during each cycle set up.