When launching Lattice to your company, it is important to make three key points to your team:
- What are you doing? (Launching Lattice)
- Why are you doing it?
- What expectations do you have for your employees?
With that in mind, here is a sample email format that you can use to introduce your employees to Lattice:
We are very excited to announce our launch of Lattice, our new people management system. Within Lattice, we will be using the following tools:
- Manager tools (Updates and 1:1s)
To find sample tool specific launch emails, click here!
- You will be receiving an invite email from Lattice on [X]. Please register your account by [X].
- We will be scheduling training sessions to learn more about the platform on [X]. Please sign up for one of the sessions [here].
- After the training, your manager will be following up to schedule a meeting with you the week of [X].
- Please input your individual goals by [X].
- Download the Gmail/Outlook plug-in.
- Subscribe to our new Slack channel [X].
- (Managers) Please schedule your 1:1 meetings through Lattice by [X].
- (Managers) Please enable Updates for your employees by [X].
If you have any questions about Lattice, please reach out to your manager or [X].