Creating a healthy performance management culture can be hard, but Lattice is here to help. If you want to set your team up for success, it will be important to get leadership buy in and set clear expectations for employees. Follow these ten steps to get your team going on Lattice:
- Sign up for our "Lattice Basics for Admins" webinar training session. If the time doesn't work for you, you can watch a recorded version here.
- Create employee profiles in Lattice (via CSV or HRIS Sync). Make sure that your Org Chart is up to date, or update if necessary.
- Invite all of your employees to Lattice, providing them a short intro about what Lattice is and how employees will interact with it.
- Have a meeting with company leadership and get buy in on company goal setting and add company goals to Lattice.
- Add department goals to Lattice (Or instruct department heads to do so).
- Have Managers set up regular 1:1s with their direct reports and integrate Lattice with their Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar.
- Show managers how to customize their Updates and set clear guidelines for their employees about how often updates are due.
- Have managers discuss individual goals with their direct reports and input those goals into Lattice together during their next 1:1.
- Teach your managers and employees about giving continuous feedback in Lattice. Teach them about public praise and private constructive feedback. If your company uses Slack, you can give public praise in slack too!
- Launch your first review cycle! You can start with a light weight self and manager review, or a company wide 360.
Have more questions? Reach out to [email protected] or chat with us by clicking on the icon on the bottom right of your screen in Lattice.