By installing Lattice's Outlook add-in, you can give feedback to your colleagues without have to leave your normal workflow.
Go to the options page in Outlook:
From the left navigation panel:
- Click on "General"
- Click on "Manage add-ins"
- Click the plus icon
- Click "Add from a URL"
In the right hand sidebar, add the url: https://outlook-cdn.latticehq.com/lattice-manifest.xml and then click Next.
Click Install on the next screen to confirm the installation.
Once the add-in is installed and you are in an email thread, click the Lattice icon to open up the sidebar. Team members that are part of the email thread will appear there.
Select the feedback recipient and select the feedback type - either "write note-to-self" or "share feedback". (Note, writing a note-to-self will be private and not shared with anyone else).
If you select "share feedback" you can make the feedback public (shared with your whole team), or private (shared only with feedback recipient). Either way, the feedback will be recorded in both your Lattice feed, as well as the recipient's - which will come in handy when its time to complete reviews.
If your admin has set up company values, you can associate a value to the feedback before submitting the feedback. Learn more about values here.
Viewing Employee Goals via the Outlook Add-In:
- Once the plugin is installed & you are in an email thread, participating team members public Goals will appear in the Outlook add-in.
- To view their goals, click the name of the participating team member, and their active public goal swill appear under the "Give Feedback" button and "Write a note-to-self" button
- If the team member does not have public goals in Lattice, nothing will appear
Some Friendly Reminders:
- You must be signed into Lattice to leave feedback.
- Your team member must be an active Lattice user for you to have the ability to leave them feedback.
- If you are having issues, try logging in and out of both Lattice and your Outlook once everything is setup.