Creating Review Cycles
In this webinar, the Lattice Customer Care Team will walk through how to create a review cycle. The agenda is as follows:
-Preparing For Your Review Cycle
-Creating Templates and Questions
-Setting up Your Cycle
-Product Best Practices
Target Audience: Lattice admins that are unfamiliar with the review cycle set up and admins that want to tweak their review framework
View this Webinar now!
Resources from Webinar
Additional Help Center Articles
Initial Questions to Consider
- How often should I run reviews?
- Who should I include as reviewees
- Which directions should be included (self, peer, upward, downward)?
- How open or anonymous should feedback be?
- What questions should be asked?
- How quantitative should the review be?
- Should performance and compensation be linked?
- What role should managers play?