Many companies use different terms for their job leveling, competencies, and career mapping. Below are key terms used in Lattice to help you build your roadmap for your employee's personal career development.
- Track: Set clear expectations for each role within your organization and define what it means for an employee to be successful in their role
- Level: Sometimes called job classification, is a system used by HR professionals to define roles, develop career pathways, and set hierarchies within an organization
- Competency: Skills or qualities that employees need to embody to succeed in their roles
- Competency Theme: Allows you to group and classify your competency matrix
- Growth Plan: Create a process to help employees get from where they are now to where they want to be
- Growth Area: An area of focus within a growth plan