Once you have navigated to the Notification Center, there are two options for how notifications can be sent when it comes to our Goals tool— through Slack and/or through Email.
Goal notifications are sent as follows:
- When someone comments on your goal
- When someone likes an update made to a goal
- When a goal co-owner posts an update to your goal
To send these through Slack or email, you can check on the boxes to the right of "Goals", as shown below. Make sure to press the blue "Save changes" button when you're finished.
Note: Slack notifications are sent via the Lattice App, and appear as shown below.
Notifications Users Receive:
- There is a comment posted on your goals:
- Someone likes an update made to your goal:
- A goal co-owner posts an update on a goal that another individual also owns:
If you have any questions about the Notification Center and our Lattice App in Slack, feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or by clicking on the chat icon located on the bottom right of your screen.