Once you have navigated to the Notification Center, there are two options for how notifications can be sent when it comes to our Engagement Surveys tool— through Slack and/or through Email.
Engagement survey notifications are sent as follows:
- When you launch a survey (to all participants)
- When you nudge a survey participant before the survey ends
- A reminder to participants that have not completed the survey two days before the deadline
- When you nudge a survey participant before the survey ends (selected participants)
- A reminder to end a survey two days before the end date (email only to survey admins)
Note: All active AND invited users will receive email and Slack notifications to participate in Surveys.
To send these through Slack or email, you can check on the boxes to the right of "Surveys", as shown below. Make sure to press the blue "Save changes" button when you're finished.
Note: Slack notifications are sent via the Lattice App, and appear as shown below.
Notifications Users Receive:
- Launch of Engagement Survey: This is a custom message curated by the admin. You can read more about survey custom messaging here.
- A reminder to complete the survey: This is a customizable message that will be sent out by the admin to remind users to complete the survey.
- A reminder to end the survey (for admins only): Because engagement surveys do not automatically close, this notification will be sent out two days before the survey's due date to remind admins to end the survey.
If you have any questions about the Notification Center and our Lattice App in Slack, feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or by clicking on the chat icon located on the bottom right of your screen.