After Pulse surveys are turned on, they are meant to stay on to give you a constant monitor of employee happiness, like a heart monitor.
Setting up your Pulse
- When creating your Pulse you will be able to select the frequency. You will be able to select between pulsing your employees weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly. There is not a quarterly cadence, however if you want to survey your employees quarterly you can use our regular engagement surveys tool.
- You may also select how many questions are asked for each Pulse. We recommend no more than 3-5 questions per Pulse to avoid survey fatigue. We recommend a smaller number of questions if your pulse frequency is more often.
- When you get Pulsed is based on your local time zone. If you do not have your local time zone configured the Pulse will be sent according to your org's time zone.
- You will want to have a more frequent cadence (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly) for a 'healthy and active' pulse survey.
- The longer you run your pulse, the richer and deeper your data will be.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or by clicking on the chat icon located on the bottom right of your screen.