In a review cycle, Admins can pull exports of the following information:
- Review responses
- Reviewers progress
- Reviewees sharing progress
- Reviewees progress
- Scored attributes
To pull this information, follow the steps below!
Step 1: Click on the Admin tab found in the top navigation bar
Step 2: Click into the Review Cycle in question
If you're in the "Reviews" writing phase of the cycle, click on "Export all results."
If you're in the "Sharing" phase of the cycle, click "Export all results."
What Exports Can Be Pulled?
- Review responses: This will export a CSV of all of the responses to each question that have been submitted so far.
- Reviewers progress: This will export a CSV of all incomplete, drafted, and completed (submitted) reviews in the cycle, as shown below. This exports information from the Reviewer's perspective and how many reviews they have been prompted to submit, as well as their progress.
- Reviewees sharing progress: This export will show you when the packet was shared with a Reviewee and when they signed off that they received it.
- Reviewees progress: This CSV export shows all reviews that have been submitted so far about each Reviewee in the cycle, and how many in total are intended to be submitted.
- Scored attributes: This export will pull all submitted scores to a CSV, as well as when they were submitted.