After the Admin has configured the Custom Role, specific permissions can be granted in regards to "Reviews."
Employee Specific Permissions
The permissions that can be granted are as follows:
- Permission to view employee reviews
This permission allows the custom role to view the review cycles that their target group is in. The target group is the set of employees that you have selected for these privileges to affect. This includes their review packets as well as any calibration groups for the users you are scoped to view are included in.
Please note: there may be other Reviewees or Reviewers within the review cycle that this custom role does not have visibility into based off their target group.
- Permission to manage employee reviews
The permission gives the custom role access into an upcoming, active or ended review cycle that anyone their target group is involved in. This permission gives the custom role Admin privileges within the review cycle for their targeted group.
In the "Peer Nomination" phase they can:
- Override peer nominations
- End the peer nomination phase for everyone (including those that they may not see, outside of their target group)
In the "Reviews" phase they can:
- Add a late Reviewee (that is in their target group)
- Send reminders to anyone in their target group
- Remove a Reviewee
- Remove a Reviewer
- Add a late Reviewer to the cycle
- Change scorer
- Change summary writer and packet sharer
- Reopen scores
- Reopen a review
- End the review cycle for everyone (including those outside of their target group)
- Export Review Results
In the "Scores & Calibration" phase they can
In the "Share" phase they can:
- Share the packet with their target group
- Unshare the packet
- Ability to export review data (filtered to view only their target group)
- Permission to calibrate reviews
This permission will allow you to create and edit calibration groups for individuals in your target group. This will not allow you to view, edit or create groups for individuals that you are outside of your target group. Check out calibrating in review cycles for more information on calibration groups.
As a reminder, these permissions only apply to the subset of employees that the Admin has selected for the role owner. The role member(s) will not have access into the private information of other employees that fall outside of this subset
As opposed to the prior section, global permissions will allow users to take actions related to all users within your Lattice account.
The global permission will allow you to:
- Create Review Cycles
- Manage Review Cycles that you have created
This permission will allow a user to have visibility and action power into all reviews that they have created. They will additionally have access to the question bank and templates. Owners of this permission will also be able to create automated rules for reviews. For rules that they have created, they will have visibility into review cycles that are created as a result of that rule.
What does this permission look like to the Custom Role?
The employee that is given this Custom Role will see an "Admin" tab in their top navigation bar. By clicking on the "Admin" tab, they will see a "Reviews" section.