There are four different types of users in Lattice. You can see which employees fall under each type on the "People" page under the "Admin" section of your Lattice profile.
- All: Includes all users that are either active, invited, or created
- Active: Employees with a currently active profile on Lattice. This means they have logged in at least one time
- Invited: Invited users have been sent an invite but have yet to accept it. They will receive email notifications from Lattice
- Created: Created users will only show in Lattice if created via CSV upload or HRIS sync. They will not receive any emails from Lattice until properly invited
- Deactivated: Employees who are deactivated will no longer be able to access their Lattice Accounts