In your admin view for Updates, we now are going to provide you with more analytics on how employees are using and engaging with the Updates tool in Lattice. To access the dashboards in Lattice, go to Admin > Updates > Reporting.
Note: we will be releasing dashboards for all of our tools over the next few months, so stay tuned!
Here’s more detail on the different graphs:
- Sentiment: the Sentiment graph will show you the average sentiment per group over a period of time.
- Published: the Published graph will show you the number of Updates published per group over a period of time.
- Reviewed: the Reviewed graph will show you the number of Updates that were reviewed by managers for a specific group over a period of time.
When viewing the graphs, you can add more groups by clicking on the “+” sign:
You can also makes group visible or invisible on the graph by clicking on the grouping name:
Here’s more detail on Groupings and Time Range:
- Group by: you can adjust how your information is being grouped by clicking on the “Group by” filter. Here, you will see a list of all employee fields that are currently in Lattice, including any custom fields that you may have created.
- Time range: this allows you to adjust over what period of time you are analyzing the data. You can choose different set timeframes or a custom range.
Below the graphs, you will find an audit table of all the data you have filtered for: