Happy Monday! Today, we are thrilled to announce that we have launched all of the Lattice Feedback functionality into our Lattice Slack app. If you currently have Slack integrated with Lattice, you’ll now be able to use Slack to give feedback (public, private, and manager-only), request feedback, respond to feedback requests, and write notes to self. Check out a quick video here!
To set up the Lattice Slack app:
- If you already have Slack integrated with Lattice, there is nothing new that you’ll need to do to enable this functionality.
- If you’d like to set up the Slack integration for the first time, follow these steps.
To begin using the Lattice Slack app:
- Start a direct message with the Lattice app by going to your Direct Messages section and clicking on the plus sign. From here, search for Lattice and click "Go".
- You can also scroll down to your Apps section in Slack and search for Lattice.
- Type "help" to see a list of actions you can take and click on the action to use it:
To interact with the Lattice Slack app:
- Giving public praise in Slack
- Lattice Slack app for Feedback
- How to use the Lattice Slack app for Feedback (video tutorial)
If you have any other questions about using the Lattice Slack app for Feedback, please respond directly to this email and we’d be happy to help!
Lattice Customer Experience