- Creating Company Wide Agenda Items to make 1:1s easier and more systematized for your company
- Keeping track of who is having 1:1s at your company by understanding how to administer 1:1s
- An eBook on why 1:1s are important and how to run one for you and your HR team to review, as well as your managers
- Manager Tools specific webinar that goes into why 1:1s are important and how to use them (38 min)
- Turning on/off 1:1s as a manager
- Using 1:1 agendas (talking points) as a manager
- Navigating between 1:1s
- Marking a 1:1 as reviewed
- What are 1:1s?
- How to set up time for a 1:1 as a direct report
- How to change the time of your 1:1 as a direct report
- How to hide private content during a 1:1
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there a way to create an ad hoc 1:1 without a specific date attached to it?
A: No, 1:1s must be associated with a date.
Q: If you change the date of a 1:1 in your calendar, will the updated time and date reflect in Lattice?
A: Yes, the date will update in Lattice, as long as the change is being made to a single meeting on an ad hoc basis. If you change something for ALL future recurring meetings, it will break the integration and you will need to reconnect it.
Q: Is it possible to schedule 1:1s on a daily basis if you're using a calendar integration?
A: Yes, as long as you have a daily recurring 1:1 on your calendar, you can also have this daily 1:1 reflected in Lattice!