Before you send your initial email introducing Lattice and invite users into the system, you will want to ensure that you have asked yourself these questions:
- What tools are you going to launch first?
- How do you want your org using these tools?
It's important to define that internal process and set the expectation for each tool you roll out, such as:
- When you would like employees to register their accounts by.
- When you would like employees to create a goal by.
- When you would like managers to schedule their 1:1s in Lattice by.
- When you would like Updates to be enabled for employees.
- When you would like employees to create private or public feedback.
3. How are you going to train everyone?
4. Will you send them the Getting Started Guides?
5. Will you ask them to watch the Employee/Manager Training Webinar?
6. When do you want them to complete the training by?
Be sure to loop in managers on how they should expect to be using the tools with their direct reports. Make them champions of Lattice!
To find sample launch emails, click here!
For additional email and presentation deck templates be sure to check out our Change Management Hub in Lattice University.