Before you send your initial email introducing Lattice and invite users into the system, you will want to ensure that you have asked yourself these questions:
- What tools are you going to launch first?
- How do you want your org using these tools?
It's important to define that internal process and set the expectation for each tool you roll out, such as:
- When you would like employees to register their accounts by.
- When you would like employees to create a goal by.
- When you would like managers to schedule their 1:1s in Lattice by.
- When you would like Updates to be enabled for employees.
Be sure to loop in managers on how they should expect to be using the tools with their direct reports. Make them champions of Lattice!
To find sample launch emails, click here!