There are three different types of users in Lattice. You can see which employees fall under each type on the "People" page under the "Admin" section of your Lattice profile.
- All: A list of employees from all of the user types below.
- Active: Employees with a currently active platform on Lattice.
- Invited: Employees who have been invited to Lattice, but who have not yet created their profile.
- Created: Created users will only show in Lattice if created via CSV upload or HRIS sync, but not yet invited.
- Deactivated: Employees who are deactivated will no longer be able to access their Lattice Accounts.