As an Admin, you may not be ready to roll out all of Lattice's core tools (Reviews, Goals, 1:1s, Updates, & Feedback) to your company.
Therefore, we give you the ability to make specific tools visible for use to your Company. If you would like to hide a core feature from your organization, select that feature in the "Admin" section, then select "Settings" from the secondary dropdown and click on the red "Disable" button.
Hidden tools will have a crossed out eye symbol next to them on the admin navigation page to show that the tool is not visible to your organization.
Enabling and Disabling Features
You can find all customization options (by feature), within the admin page under “Administration.” Click on “Settings” within each feature for setting options.
If you would like to disable (hide) or enable a core feature from your organization, follow these steps below:
Step 1: Navigate to the "Admin" panel found on the top navigation bar
Step 2: Scroll down and click on the tool you would like to enable
Step 3: Click on "Settings"
Step 4: Scroll down to toggle to enable/disable
Before launching Lattice, take the time to make sure that the setup is right for your company.
- Set “goals” display name
- Determine if you want Goals visible in the Org Chart
- Set default goal visibility
- Determine update reminder cadence
- Enable cascading goals
- Create goal tags
- Enable employee sentiment score
- Enable public or private updates
- Enable manager override (and customize questions & cadence)
- Enable recurring talking points (company default)
- Adjust manager visibility for private feedback
- Enable external feedback and nudges for managers
- Set company values
Note: Reviews are fully customizable but will be customized during each cycle set up.