You only get one chance to make a first impression, that's why we want to help you get your company excited to join Lattice. Below you will find two sample emails that you can send to your company to introduce Lattice your team.
Goals and Reviews Only
We are super excited to share with you the launch of Lattice, our new Performance Management Process that includes two key process steps:
- Identification of Personal Goals
- Performance Reviews meetings between employees and their managers.
Instead of traditional annual performance reviews, we will be implementing a much lighterweight process.
The general idea is this: ahead of each quarter, employee with managers will spend sometime thinking about what your top priorities for the coming months will be. At the end of each quarter, you will look back at how the quarter went, providing an opportunity for two-way feedback on what went well and what could be improved.
We'll discuss more as time goes on, but wanted to put this on your radar now! If you do want to do some thinking ahead of time, here are some questions to get your thinking started:
Ideas when thinking about your own Personal Goals:
- What are the things you are working on that could be most impactful to ______overall? (Note: the top company goals will be visible to you in Lattice to help guideyour thinking.)
- What could you do to drive the most success for your team?
- What would you personally most like to accomplish?
The types of questions that will prompt our end of quarter Performance Reviews:
- To what degree did you accomplish your quarterly goals?
- What things are going well? What could be going better?
- How do you feel the quarter went overall? If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
All Tools Introduction
We are rolling out a new performance management system, Lattice, which includes modules for:
- Reviews (we will start with a general review and then roll out different styles tonkeep things fresh)
- Feedback (real time feedback tool that integrates w/ Slack & Gmail)
- Updates and 1:1s (customizable 1:1 template, shared meeting agenda)
- Goals (organizational, department & individual)
Lattice will help us streamline the review process and emphasize the importance of candid and timely feedback for everyone in the organization. The feedback module allows for public or private feedback to/from anyone in the company. Additionally, employees can request feedback from anyone in the company, so they can proactively improve their performance.
Lattice hosts weekly webinar trainings to ensure that we understand how to use the system. I have already signed up for the admin training and I encourage you to sign up for the employee/manager one. This 30-minute training will cover the Lattice platform for both managers and non-managers.
In the meantime, we would like everyone to do the following:
- Accept your invitation to Lattice
- When signing in, click the 'use google account' link and use your gmail login
- Add the Gmail Plugin
- Join our new Slack channel, [INSERT NAME HERE], to see all of the public feedback shared.
Please reach out directly to me with any questions or concerns.