Creating a healthy performance management culture can be hard, but Lattice is here to help. If you want to set your team up for success, it will be important to get leadership buy in and set clear expectations for employees.
Below is a success plan you can refer to!
First: Familiarize yourself with the platform
1) Complete the Getting Started Guide for Admins to learn all about the different tools in Lattice.
2) Determine which tools you want to start with!
Second: Plan your launch approach
There are many different approached to launching Lattice to your company. Here are a couple of our favorites!
1) The “Phased” roll-out approach: This method is perfect for companies that are new to formalized Performance Management. Choose 2-3 of your favorite tools (think “What did I buy Lattice for?” or “What am I most excited by?”) and roll these out first. After your team is comfortable with those tools, slowly roll out the rest. Typically, each rollout phase one takes 1-2 months.
2) The “All out” roll-out approach: This method will work if your company is familiar with a formalized Performance Management system and already has processes for majority of the tools Lattice has to offer. By rolling out all tools at once, employees will be able to quickly get started and gain value from the full system.
Third: Set up your Lattice system
- Create or Import your Users
- Set up your SSO and Slack Integration
- Set up your Company Page
- Add your Company Values to Lattice
- Set up Departments and Department Heads
- Set up Custom Fields and Permissions
Fourth: Configure your Lattice Tools
Add company specific tool content such as:
- Company and Department Goals
- Company-wide 1:1 talking points
- Custom Update Questions
- Review Templates and Scores
- Review Cycles
Lastly, invite your employees into the system!
- Send your employees an invitation to join Lattice
- Send an introduction to Lattice via email to your org with our Getting Started Guide for Employees & Getting Started Guide for Managers
For an example of an introduction email, check out this Help Center article here!
Have more questions? Reach out to [email protected] or chat with us by clicking on the icon on the bottom right of your screen in Lattice.