Admins, welcome to Lattice!
Lattice helps companies evolve their performance management system with performance reviews, real-time feedback, clear goal setting and one-on-one tools.
The platform includes tools to help you manage:
To get started, you will first want to learn about the four pages that you have access to in Lattice:
You can learn how to navigate between these pages here.
Step 1: You will want to set up your Company's Settings in Lattice:
- The Notification Center
- Company Profile
- Slack Integration
- HRIS Integrations
- The Import Log
- Lattice Gmail Plugin
- Single Sign-on (SSO)
Step 2: You will want to set up your Organization in Lattice:
- Create or import your users
- Double check your org chart
- Adding Company Values
- Understand user types
- Create departments heads
- Introducing and Inviting Employees to Lattice
- Managing User Attributes
For more information, check out our Lattice Roll Out Guide
Step 3: You will want to learn about Lattice's performance management tools:
Manager Tools (1:1s and Updates):
Additionally, you can learn more about Lattice's Engagement tools:
...and Grow, our purpose-built tool for employee growth and development:
Step 4: You will want to understand about Lattice's Analytics:
- The Goals Explorer Page
- Understanding 1:1 Reporting
- Understanding Updates Reporting
- Understanding Feedback Reporting
- Understanding Reviews Analytics
- Understanding Pulse Analytics
- Understanding Survey Analytics
If you still have questions about Lattice, check out these additional resources:
- Check out Lattice University for step by step video walk throughs of the system!
- Check out the rest of our Help Center for more how-to guides and videos!
- Check out our Performance Management Library to see all of our Ebooks, blog posts, and other resources!