Admins, welcome to Lattice!
Our Getting Started Guide will take you through the four steps of configuring and launching Lattice to your organization:
- Navigating Lattice
- Working with Lattice's Tools
- Your Company's Lattice Settings
- Setting up your Organization in Lattice.
- Understanding Lattice's Analytics.
Step 1: Navigating Lattice
Step 2: Working with Lattice's Tools
- Enabling, Disabling, and Customizing Lattice Features
- Enabling Cascading Goals
- Administering Goals
- Administering Updates
- Administering Feedback
- Understanding 1:1s
- Reviews Administration
- Administering Pulse
Step 3: Your Company's Lattice Settings
- The Notification Center
- Company Profile
- Slack Integration
- HRIS Integrations
- The Import Log
- Lattice Gmail Plugin
- Single Sign-on (SSO)
Step 4: Setting up your Organization in Lattice
- Create or import your users
- Double check your org chart
- Adding Company Values
- Understand user types
- Create departments heads and add employees to departments
- Introducing and Inviting Employees to Lattice
- Managing User Attributes
- For more information, check out our Lattice Roll Out Guide
Step 5: Understanding Lattice's Analytics
- Understanding 1:1 Reporting
- Understanding Updates Reporting
- The Goals Explorer Page
- Understanding Feedback Reporting
- Understanding Reviews Analytics
- Understanding Survey Analytics
- Understanding Pulse Analytics
- Check out Lattice University for step by step video walk throughs of the system!
Sill have questions? Please feel free to chat us directly by using the chat icon in the bottom right corner on our website or email us at [email protected].
- Check out the rest of our Help Center for more how-to guides and videos!
- Check out our Performance Management Library to see all of our Ebooks, blog posts, and other resources!
- Join our slack community, Resources for Humans, to talk with other People Operations leaders.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or by clicking on the chat icon located on the bottom right of your screen.