There are a number of instances when Lattice will send a notification to help you maintain your goals. Admins can customize whether they want these to be sent via email and/or Slack message from the Notification Center.
Notifications will be sent to employees who own goals when:
- There is a comment posted on one of their goals:
- Someone likes an update made to a goal:
- A goal co-owner posts an update on a goal that another individual also owns:
- Employees need to update a goal:
Note - this is based on the reminder cadence set by admins.
- Goal Digest: A list of goal updates or newly created goals for a manager's team. This is all seen in the Goals Digest notification that goes out at a cadence that you choose. For example, if you have the reminder cadence set to 2x a quarter reminders, 2x a quarter, the week after the reminders go out, the digest will go out. You will only receive the digest if there are updates that need to be communicated. For individual contributors those updates include when a Department or Company goal has been updated. Managers will receive the digest email when a Department or Company goal has been updated or when their direct report has made an update to their goal.