Emails will be sent to employees who own goals when:
- There is a comment posted on one of their goals:
- Someone likes an update made to a goal:
- A goal co-owner posts an update on a goal that another individual also owns:
- Employees need to update a goal:
Note - this is based on the reminder cadence set by admins.
Emails will be sent to the manager of the direct report who owns a goal when:
- Their direct report updates one of their goals.
- Goal Digest Email: A list of goal updates or newly created goals for a managers team. This is all seen in the Goals Digest email that goes out at a cadence that you choose. For example, if you have the reminder email cadence set to 2x a quarter reminders, 2x a quarter, the week after the reminders go out, the digest will go out. You will only receive the digest email if there are updates that need to be communicated.
- As for Individual contributors, they will receive an email when Department or Company goals are updated.
- Managers will receive the email when Department or Company goals have been updated but also when their direct reports make updates to their goals